Designed by Ashli White.
Founder & CEO
Dominique Condison is a Jamaican dancer and choreographer who has been dancing since the year 2000. Throughout her years of dancing, she danced with Stella Maris, Church on the Rock and B.E.A.M. She began teaching dancing to children and teenagers in the year 2017.
Founder & CEO
Our mission is to use dance to help females discover the truest versions of themselves. We use the 5 “E”’s. We strive to:
1. Encourage and guide you on your dance journey.
2. Enhance your sense of attentiveness to your body and mind.
3. Empower you to be the best version of yourself by providing an environment that encourages your holistic development.
4. Educate you about dance and all it has to offer.
5. Equip you with a community of women who are ready to dance with you and cheer you on in your life’s journey.
Our vision is to use dance to expand the creative community in Jamaica, with the hope of creating opportunities for Jamaican dancers to gain international experience in the dance field that will help them to further their career.
To Tell Stories Through Dance
We hope to use dance as a channel through which women’s stories can be heard and seen internationally. The dance projects we create will tell these stories in an entertaining way that allows onlookers to better understand women, their experiences and how we all can be a part of the change we want to see in this world.
To Use Dance as Therapy
Our dance spaces will be a safe haven for women and girls to come, enjoy dancing, heal and tap into their truest selves while dancing. We hope to show the versatility of dance and how it can be used in everyday life to create a healthy environment for your holistic development.
Our values guide our interactions with our community. Dominique & Company Dance C.A.R.E.S. We embody:
1. Creativity & Collaboration – we use our skills and talents in partnership with other creatives to bring stories to life.
2. Advocacy – we represent some of the most powerful and beautiful beings, women & girls.
3. Respect – we owe it to each other to listen and respond accordingly. We give respect at all times.
4. Excellence – we leave a piece of ourselves in everything we do, operating with integrity, dedication and love.
5. Service – we enjoy giving back to the organisations, communities and people that have built us into who we are.